Terms of Service
- Home /
- About /
- Terms of Service
Access to the information-analytical system of online service of search and processing of information in the field of renewables sector of Ukraine "ENERGO.UA" (hereinafter - the system "ENERGO.UA") provides the ability to obtain information (including consolidated) and relevant analytical data in the field of field of renewables sector of Ukraine. Access to the ENERGO.UA System is carried out in the manner prescribed by the issued license, in accordance with the search forms of requests and information received in it (software web interface etc.).
Order of Access
1. Access to the ENERGO.UA System through the website: https://pro.energo.ua, is carried out after registration and authorization.
2. Registration in the ENERGO.UA System is carried out by filling in the registration forms specified in the ENERGO.UA System.
3. A message with the code required for further authorization is sent to the phone number specified during registration.
4. Access to the System "ENERGO.UA" is carried out after the identification of the Licensee by authorization - entering in the Personal account (personal web page of the Licensee) login and password received by him during registration.
The possibility of normal access to the ENERGO.UA System through the website: https://pro.energo.ua and obtaining the necessary information through it is provided only in the case of using the latest versions of Internet browsers that receive official security updates, compatibility fixes and technical support.
Automated Working Place (AWP) - the end computer equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), within one browser on such equipment, through which the Licensee provides current access to the System "ENERGO.UA". Simultaneous current access to the ENERGO.UA System from several devices and / or Internet browsers installed on one device is prohibited.
The user of the ENERGO.UA System is any person, including the Licensee, who uses the ENERGO.UA System.
During the term of validity of the right to use the ENERGO.UA System, the Licensee may:
• receive with the help of the System "ENERGO.UA" information (including - summary) and relevant analytical data and use them within their activities;
• form and/or disseminate in the section of the ENERGO.UA System, intended for dissemination of information by users of the ENERGO.UA System, information that reflects his own opinions, beliefs, judgments, assessment of certain circumstances, etc .;
• contact the Licensor's technical support service using the feedback form provided by the ENERGO.UA System, or by sending a message to the Licensor's e-mail specified in the ENERGO.UA System, if you have any questions about the use of the System. ENERGO.UA ”(including about obstacles/lack of access). You must provide your login, name (name and surname), and if necessary - other information confirming the right of access.
• comply with the terms of the Agreement on the right to use software products (hereinafter - the "Agreement") issued licenses, extended license terms and these Terms, as well as the prohibitions and restrictions provided by them;
• when forming and/or disseminating information in the section of the ENERGO.UA System, intended for dissemination of information by users of the ENERGO.UA System, to comply with the requirements of the legislation and generally accepted ethical norms;
• provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself, as well as other information necessary to fulfill the terms of the Agreement;
• ensure the safety of information required for authorization in the System "ENERGO.UA" (logins, access passwords, etc.);
• immediately notify the Licensor of any violations of its rights to the ENERGO.UA System by third parties (if the Licensee is aware of such violations), as well as assist the Licensor in promptly terminating such violations and recording evidence of their existence.
Licensee is prohibited from:
• to decompile the databases available in the ENERGO.UA System in order to transfer information to other information retrieval systems or for other purposes;
• use in its own information products images of the interface of the System "ENERGO.UA" without the permission of the Licensor;
• provide access to any third parties (except for employees and/or authorized representatives of the Licensee) to the System "ENERGO.UA";
• place analytical data of the ENERGO.UA System as a part of any other information retrieval systems, computer programs, electronic and / or printed publications without the permission of the Licensor, as well as carry out any paid distribution to any third parties. (including through the Internet);
• to form and/or disseminate in the section of the ENERGO.UA System, intended for dissemination of information by users of the ENERGO.UA System, false information, as well as information containing obscene, rude or offensive expressions;
• interfere with the functioning of the ENERGO.UA System and try to access it by means of methods that do not correspond to the search forms of requests and retrieval of information (software web interface, API settings, etc.), including other software means;
• issue permits (licenses, sublicenses) to any third parties for the right to use the ENERGO.UA System;
Licensor reserves the right to moderate and/or delete information generated and / or disseminated by Licensee in the section of the ENERGO.UA System intended for dissemination of information by users of the ENERGO.UA System, if the formation and dissemination of such information contradicts the provisions of these Rules and / or current legislation.
The Licensee must refrain from using the ENERGO.UA System in any way that contradicts the terms of the Agreement, issued licenses, extended license terms and these Terms.
Have ideas to improve energo.ua?
Energo.ua project is dedicated to add transparancy to Ukrainian renewable energy market.
In the system
1A Sportyvna sq.,